- January 28, 2022 - January 29, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
After completing this course, you will be able to create a treatment plan for dental implants and perform dental implants at your current clinical practice. You will become as comfortable using implant dentistry in your daily treatment as you are placing a filing. Have a more thorough understanding of dental implant therapy which will ultimately improve overall care for your patients.
Learn how to not only place implants on healed bone, but recognize complications, and understand how implant dentistry will increase the production and profitability of your practice. We will view live surgery videos, perform hands-on practice on pig jaws, and go over the basic anatomy and biology for implanting. Attendees are welcome to bring potential cases for discussion.
- Place dental implants on healed bone with comfort, easy, and confidence
- Be familiar with the basics of dental implant anatomy and biology
- Recognize possible complications and how to address them
- How to implement dental implant treatment plans to your practice
- Increase production and profitability of dental implant treatments
Registration Fee: $1299/ PP | 14 CE hours will be awarded upon completion
30 or more days before the event = 80% refund – 15-29 days before the event = 50% refund – Less than 15 days before the event = NO refund
Venue Phone: 702-220-5000
Venue Website: http://diiseminars.com
6170 W. Desert Inn Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89146, United States